Welcome to project Hurry-Scurry. This blog is where you can read news from the Scurry family as they individually visit some exciting places and meet interesting people. All of the Scurry's will share experiences here so join along, comment, follow their journeys and see which one has the most exciting adventure. We want to know what you think of our adventures so be sure to use the comment button below each post.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Girly Scurry: Where am I?


Hi it’s me Girly Scurry. I heard some people around me say they were headed on a big trip that was going to be a great adventure and I got really excited to go with them. I really wanted to go but they said they could not take me so I jumped in one of their bags while they were packing. I’m not quite sure where I am exactly but it has been a great adventure with all sorts of different sounds. Right now all I hear is a constant whining sound that seems to have gone on for hours. I hope I can tell you more about this adventure later.  

No comments: