Welcome to project Hurry-Scurry. This blog is where you can read news from the Scurry family as they individually visit some exciting places and meet interesting people. All of the Scurry's will share experiences here so join along, comment, follow their journeys and see which one has the most exciting adventure. We want to know what you think of our adventures so be sure to use the comment button below each post.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Girly Scurry: Rock and Roll?


My suitcase adventure taught me to appreciate new smells and the smell of this fresh ocean air is amazing but the birds around here can be a bit loud and I get scared as they get close. As I scurried out here on this rock, it rolled a little and I thought I was going over the edge into the water below. I never really understood what the term “rock and roll” meant till now.   

No comments: